We are seeking a talented and experienced Data Engineer to join our team at DevOpsUK. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data pipelines to support the data needs of our clients. You will work closely with our data analysts, data scientists, and clients to understand their data needs and design solutions to support their business objectives.
- Design and implement data pipelines using a variety of technologies, including SQL, Python, and cloud-based tools
- Work with clients to understand their data needs and design solutions to support their business objectives
- Collaborate with data analysts and data scientists to ensure data is properly structured and cleansed for analysis
- Maintain and optimize existing data pipelines to ensure efficient data flow
- Write and maintain documentation for data pipelines and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language (preferably Python)
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms (such as AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. If you are passionate about data engineering and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com